The company Enerblue S.r.l. is committed to protecting the Personal Data entrusted to it.
The utmost care will therefore be taken with the management and security of said data, in accordance with the requirements of privacy legislation (EU Regulation 679/2016 and Legislative Decree 196/2003, as amended). This document describes who we are, for what purposes we may use your data, how we manage them, who they might be disclosed to, where they might be transferred and what your rights are.
Who will process my data?
Your data will be processed, in its capacity as Data Controller, by the company Enerblue S.r.l., in the person of its CEO, Simonluca Tessarin, at the registered office of Piove di Sacco, Piazza Vittorio Emanuele II n.10, and at the operational offices of Contarana di Cona (VE), via Puccini.
Why do you need my data?
The company Enerblue S.r.l. will use your data exclusively for the following purposes:
- Purposes related to the management of the contractual relationship, pre-contractual obligations and the provision of services.
Your personal data will be processed, without requiring your express consent, for purposes relating to:
- The management of commercial, administrative, logistical and credit control procedures deriving from contracts and commitments taken on by the company with its customers;
- Sending paper-based or electronic documents or communications of a fiscal nature;
- Abiding by obligations laid down by law provisions, regulations, EU legislation and civil law and tax law provisions;
- Marketing-related ends.
Your specific consent will however be required to process your common personal data for:
- Marketing activities and the sending of general or customised commercial and promotional information by means of newsletters and advertising materials.
- The registration and browsing service on the website www.enerblue.it
- The processing of statistics on website use, with the aim of improving the service and making sure it is working correctly.
Enerblue S.r.l. will process said data:
- because it is necessary for fulfilling the contractual obligations referred to in point 1 (e.g. drafting and executing a contract or providing an assistance service);
- because it is necessary to fulfil our legal obligations indicated in point 1 (e.g. accounting, remuneration, etc.);
- because processing is needed to pursue a legitimate interest (e.g. protecting company assets, preventing fraud, safeguarding the company's strategic interests and relative commercial relationships, protecting the corporate assets of client companies).
The provision and processing of personal data is therefore mandatory for the purposes set out in point 1.
The purposes referred to in point 2 do not derive from a legal obligation, therefore the granting of relative consent is optional. The partial or total non-provision of data will make it partly or completely impossible to achieve the aforementioned purposes. The adequacy of the Data provided will be assessed from time to time, in order to reach resulting decisions and avoid the processing of data exceeding the purposes pursued. We will not use your personal data for purposes other than those described herein, unless we inform you in advance and, if necessary, obtain your consent.
How will you use my data?
The company Enerblue S.r.l. undertakes to protect the personal data it acquires by founding their processing on the principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency. We inform you, therefore, that your personal data will be processed through the use of tools and procedures that can ensure the utmost security and confidentiality, through paper-based archives and media, and with the aid of digital, computer and online media. The communications referred to in point 2) may be effected using traditional and/or automated means. You are in any case entitled to exercise the right to object to processing which, in the absence of any indication to the contrary, will refer to both traditional and automated communications.
How long will you keep my information?
Will you share my information with others?
For the ends referred to in point 1, your data may be disclosed to public bodies, auditing or supervisory bodies, to fulfil obligations arising from law provisions, regulations, EU regulations or for aspects concerning the management and execution of the contractual relationship. For the ends referred to in point 2, your data may be disclosed to Group companies. Said data may also be published on the Internet or in magazines, brochures and other advertising materials.
For all the purposes indicated herein, your common data may also be communicated overseas, inside and outside the European Union, in compliance with the rights and guarantees provided for by current legislation, subject to verification ensuring that the nation in question guarantees an "adequate" level of protection. Your personal data will not be disclosed or disseminated.
What are my rights?
You will be entitled to request, at any time:
- access to your personal data;
- that your personal data be corrected in case of inaccuracy of the same;
- deletion of your personal data;
- limits on their processing;
- the right to object to processing:
- if processed in pursuit of a legitimate interest of the company;
- if processed for direct marketing ends;
- the right to their portability, i.e. to receive the personal data you provide in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
We will process your request with the utmost commitment to ensure your rights are fully exercised. Finally, the right to lodge a complaint with the national supervisory authority (“Garante
Can I revoke my consent after granting it?
Yes, you can revoke your consent at any time. This will not however:
- affect the lawfulness of any processing based on consent given prior to revocation;
- affect the further processing of said data founded on other legal bases (e.g. contractual or legal obligations to be fulfilled by the company Enerblue S.r.l.).
For more information on this policy or on any privacy issue, or if you wish to exercise your rights or withdraw your consent, you can contact the data controller directly at email@example.com