Today we introduce Arianna Braga, Administrative Manager. An Enerblue team member for some years now, she oversees the administrative and financial aspects of the company: a key job that ensures proper monitoring of internal processes and intervention as necessary, aiding steady long-term growth.
• What’s your role in Enerblue?
My role at Enerblue is that of Administration and Treasury Manager.
• How long have you been working for Enerblue?
Since May 2019.
• What was your previous work experience?
I worked as Administration, Treasury and HR Manager for a business located near Padua, a company that develops integrated technological solutions for the retail sector.
• Are you satisfied with the results achieved by the company in recent years?
In just a few years, the Enerblue team has achieved impressive results, establishing itself as a growing international partner in the field of heat pumps that use natural coolant gases. Despite the difficulties of the 2020-2022 pandemic, the raw material procurement challenges of 2021-2022 and the spike in raw material and energy costs in 2022, the efforts of everyone at Enerblue - from management to partners - have boosted revenues by more than 30% over the last three years. Moreover, the company workforce grew from 33 in 2019 to 53 in 2021, with company profitability remaining at satisfactory levels.
These results symbolise just how much Enerblue has always believed in environmental, economic and human sustainability.
• How did you approach this last year and a half of the pandemic?
Where possible we began working from home, a solution that was unfamiliar to some. We focused on keeping people safely distanced by holding meetings online, only going into the office to collect documentation as necessary before heading back to our desks at home. This experience actually brought us closer together, as meeting on platforms like Teams made it feel like we were visiting our colleagues’ homes.
• What medium/long-term goals have you set yourselves?
Enerblue's goals are:
- environmental sustainability, not just as a product we sell but also as a company philosophy: no plastic bottles but only water dispensers and reusable water bottles for every employee, a plastic-free cafeteria and canteen, a documentation system designed to eliminate paper.
- economic sustainability, to give a lasting boost to those economic drivers that generate income and employment for our communities.
- human sustainability, through the development of corporate welfare policies.
• What processes are you putting in place to ensure employees achieve company goals?
After sharing the goals with the team so I know they find them worthy and inspiring, we put them up on a board. Then we define priorities and implementation methods. Subsequently, we periodically monitor progress. We’re learning to measure what we do, to operate in a goal-driven manner, to work as a team.
• What’s the Enerblue team’s greatest strength?
Teamwork. Enerblue is still a human-scale business in which people are not just numbers but vital resources, valued for what they bring to the table.
• What colour, sensation or adjective might best describe your vision of Enerblue?
I’ll respond with a quote that had an immediate, lasting impact on me: “Coming together is a beginning. Keeping together is progress. Working together is success” (Henry Ford).